- Bassingham Wall Mounted Bathroom Copper Towel Rail
- The dimensions are shown in the images below
- The radiator output is - 521 Btu's (153 watts)
- Standard ½" radiator valves are suitable for this towel rail
- These copper plated towel rails are supplied un-lacquered. You can leave the surface to naturally tarnish over a period of use/time, or maintain the finish using a metal polish. We would recommend Autosol metal polish as being a suitable product to achieve this.
- (The output figures quoted are to Delta 60)
- A bleed nipple is also discretely fitted to the towel rail
- This is dual fuel towel rail - and is usually plumbed into your conventional heating system, but by also fitting an electrical element it allows the towel rail to be electrically heated during the summer months whilst the central heating is turned off - allowing you to have warm and dry towels all year round.
Bassingham Towel Rail (Copper Finish) £270.00
Our standard delivery charges are as follows:
0 - 8KG - £15
8KG - 20-KG - £30
Heavy Goods for UK Wide Delivery - £55
Multiple Heavy Goods for UK Wide Delivery £80