Available in 1 height
Victorian - 2 Column
A traditional Victorian radiator which was first produced in America in the 1880s.
In hallways where space is often at a premium, the 2 Column Victorian is sure to give you a warm welcome to your home. Its elegant features give a contemporary feel especially when hand burnished.
Also available - the 4 column Victorian, 6 column Victorian and the 9 column Victorian radiator.
Dimensions reference table
|Delta 50||Delta 60||Weight (KG)|
- As each radiator is hand built measurements given are for guidance only and should not be used for the location of pipe work
- Neither Nostalgia and New or our manufacturer accepts any responsibility for customers/clients who choose to install pipe work prior to having their cast iron radiators delivered to site.
- Output figures are based on Delta 60 calculations.
- We endeavour to ensure that colours are as accurate as possible.
- All of our cast iron radiators are brand new and fully tested to BS EN442-1 and BS EN442-2, are BSRIA compliant and have a manufacturer’s lifetime guarantee.
Our standard delivery charges are as follows:
0 - 8KG - £15
8KG - 20-KG - £30
Heavy Goods for UK Wide Delivery - £55
Multiple Heavy Goods for UK Wide Delivery £80